Today in this recipe, I’ll show you how to prepare Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa Cookies or you can say that you will know the great recipe to make Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa Cookies, today. So, without wasting time let’s start:
Ingredients To Make Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa Cookies
To make the Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa Cookies, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
- One cup of chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- Two teaspoons of melted unsalted butter
- A single tsp of vanilla extract
- A smidgeon of baking powder
- Twelve big marshmallows
- three-quarters teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of sugar, granulated
- One-fourth cup of dense brown sugar
- one-third tsp of ground cinnamon
- Two tsp of whole milk
- Two big, room-temperature eggs
- Cup of dark chocolate chips, one
- Three teaspoons of cocoa powder without sweetness
- One cup plus two teaspoons of all-purpose flour (do not pack the flour)
Instructions To Make Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa Cookies
To make the Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa Cookies, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa Cookies and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- Set oven temperature to 300°F. Place parchment paper on both of the big baking sheets, give them a quick mist of nonstick spray, and put them aside.
- Put the butter and semi-sweet chocolate chips in a small dish that is safe to microwave. Microwave them for 15-second intervals, stirring in between, or until the chocolate and butter are fully melted and easily whipped smooth. Put away. *If you do not own a microwave, you may alternatively complete this step on top of the stove.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, cinnamon, and salt in a medium-sized bowl. Put away.
- Beat the eggs, milk, vanilla, and sugars together in a separate medium-sized bowl.
- Don’t overmix when adding the dry ingredients to the wet ones; just swirl to blend.
- Stirring until everything is just incorporated, fold in the milk chocolate chips and the butter/chocolate combination into the batter.
- Leaving 2″ between each cookie, scoop 1/4 cupfuls of the batter onto the baking sheets that have been prepared. Bake one pan for sixteen minutes in the oven. Take the pan out of the oven and put a marshmallow on top of each cookie. Put the pan back in the oven for 30 seconds after adjusting the temperature to broil. * Don’t walk out of the oven during this process!You just want to put the marshmallows in the oven for a few seconds at most since they will brown very rapidly. Ignorance might cause them to catch fire. With the second batch of cookies, repeat the procedure.Before serving, let the cookies cool fully on the baking pan.
Conclusion (Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa Cookies)
So, this is all about “Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa Cookies” from our side. And we hope that you understand and like the Recipe. Please share your ideas and recommendations in the comments section below!
Thank you for your precious time!