Today in this recipe, I’ll show you how to prepare Nutella Chocolate Fudge Cookie Cups or you can say that you will know the great recipe to make Nutella Chocolate Fudge Cookie Cups, today. So, without wasting time let’s start:
Time To Make It
The approximate time to make the Nutella Chocolate Fudge Cookie Cups is shown in table which is given below:
|Prep Time||Total Time||Servings|
|1 hour 1 minute||1 hour 1 minute||24 cookie cups|
Ingredients To Make Nutella Chocolate Fudge Cookie Cups
To make the Nutella Chocolate Fudge Cookie Cups, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
- 1/4 ounce Spread Nutella
- 1/4 cup of sugar, granulated
- one-third tsp baking soda
- 1-and-a-quarter cups of white flour
- One large egg, room temperature
- One and a half tsp vanilla extract
- three-quarters teaspoon of salt
- One-third cup of dense brown sugar
- Four ounces of room-temperature unsalted butter
For the Fudge Filling:
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Sweetened condensed milk, 8 ounces
- Half a cup of shelled and coarsely chopped pistachios
- Eight ounces of premium dark or semi-sweet chocolate, broken into little pieces
Instructions To Make Nutella Chocolate Fudge Cookie Cups
To make the Nutella Chocolate Fudge Cookie Cups, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Nutella Chocolate Fudge Cookie Cups and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- Cream the butter, Nutella, and sugars in a large basin with a handheld mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer with a paddle attachment until thoroughly incorporated, about 2 minutes. Add vanilla and egg and beat.
- Mix the salt, baking soda, and flour together in a another basin. Add it to the creamed mixture gradually and stir until well incorporated. Rest for an hour.
- Before baking, preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (30 minutes).
- Grease two mini muffin pans (12 molds); set aside.
- Roll the cold dough into 24 tiny, just less than one-inch balls.
- Fill pans with balls.
- Bake for 14 minutes in a preheated oven. After 5 minutes of cooling in the pans, take the cookie cups out and let them rest fully on wire racks.
For the filling:
- Chop the chocolate and put it in a small microwave-safe dish. Microwave on low for 20 seconds at a time, stirring between each 20 seconds. Once the chocolate is melted, add the condensed milk and salt and mix until creamy.
- Spoon a little dollop of the filling into each cookie cup. Add a handful of pistachios.
*After taking the cookie cups out of the oven, they should sink in the middle. In the unlikely event that one or two don’t, just lightly press the center down using the spoon’s back. This will guarantee that the filler has room. *When the cookie cups are taken out of the oven, they will be quite soft. To firm them up, give them in the pan for at least five minutes. After cooling, they will get crispy.
Conclusion (Nutella Chocolate Fudge Cookie Cups)
So, this is all about “Nutella Chocolate Fudge Cookie Cups” from our side. And we hope that you understand and like the Recipe. Please share your ideas and recommendations in the comments section below!
Thank you for your precious time!